Emails Awarded, Whipple Squeezed, Conference Engages, Lynx Mobilizes
- January 11 is the deadline for entering MarketingSherpa'a 2008 Email Summit Awards which "recognize email campaigns that have outstanding measurable results."
- The Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP), announced today that entries are now being accepted for the 2008 AICP Show, The Art & Technique of the American Commercial. Entries may be submitted online here. The Show debuts on June 3rd at The Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- GSDM Creative Director Luke Sullivan has released the third edition of his book, Hey Whipple, Squeeze This.
- The Custom Publishing Council has announced its first custom content conference, Content '08: Re-thinking Branded Content in the Age of Engagement, held March 9-11 at the New Orleans Marriott.
- I little late but here's the CPB holiday site on which Alex Bogusky delivered personalized greetings and gifts to employees. To access, use either of these codes: 044DUPL, 547WERT. If you love watching Bogusky, here he is.
- BBH has done some new work for Lynx. Called Get in There, the Lynx Effect site now provides guys with all sorts of tools to help do what guys do: pick up women.
- Due to writer's strike fallout, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association has canceled the Golden Globes awards dinner leaving NBC with nothing to air this Sunday. Replacing the broadcast will be a press conference held at 6PM PST on the 13th.