Hub Strategy Wins ADDYs, Top 50 Shocking Ads, AgencySpy Tweets PSFK
- San Francisco's Hub Strategy took home Best of Show and two Best of Divisions along with other awards at last week's Greater San Fransisco ADDY Awards.
- Trendhunter has put together a long list of the top fifty most shocking and controversial ads. Oh the memories:-)
- The Web Marketing Association's 12th Annual WebAwards has opened its Call for Entry which will extend until May 31.
- The future of advertising is clear. Word of Mouth is aided by floating "nano-millo-chip thingies." Sampling is handled by robots. Car dealers will employ robots dressed in monkey suits to sell flying cars. Google will live inside your brain.
- 2007 U.S. ad spend was up a measly 0.2 percent to $149 billion according to TNS Media Intelligence. 2006 saw a 4.1 percent increase. Not good.
- So dumb. Distracting billboard urges drivers not to get distracted while driving. Idiot marketer of the year award for sure.
- AgencySpy is at the PSFK conference in New York today and you can follow her on Twitter as she reports from the conference.
- Speaking of AgencySpy, they are reporting Hyundai is about to leave Goodby and head to The Richards Group in Dallas.