Jack's For Hillary, Rest of Hollywood's For Obama, Tilley Tattered
- Jack Nicholson's got a thing for Hillary. And he's expressing it by using clips from the many movies he's made over his career.
- On Advertising Age, Ken Wheaton explores the Hitleresque qualities of the latest will.i.am Obama video.
- Minneapolis-based Martin Williams has laid off 14 people in media, creative, operations and in print and television production.
- Simply writing a cover letter will get you an interview at Grey. Seriously.
- Clinton campaign PR guy, Burson-Marsteller CEO Mark Penn is distancing himself from what is turning out to be a failed presidential bid. God forbid anyone in this business take responsibility for anything.