Sandwiches Talk, Gore Spends, Doritos Advertises to Aliens
- Two Arby's roast beef sandwiches talk to each other. Yes, it's an actual television commercial.
- Al Gore is spending $300 million to spread his global warming gospel.
- Doritos is running an ad contest in the UK which awards the winner to broadcast from a radar in Norway into space for 24 hours. Great media buy!
Miller Lite is changing the packaging of its signature Lite beer in April.
- Agency.com is expanding its management team with the addition of Dawn Furey as managing Partner. More like they're replacing their continuously revolving door of agency management.
- A good indicator CBS is catching on to what works on YouTube.