Spitzer Slapped, Long Gone, Social Influence Measured, Mini-Skirts Mobilize
- Do we really need more Elliot Spitzer jokes? Apparently so and this time it comes courtesy of New York magazine which commissioned three artists to take their shots. Three entries come from Ogilvy & Mather.
- If you want to step inside the offices of Wieden + Kennedy, you can (well, virtually) courtesy of this Flickr photo set.
- The Experience Economist argues advertising will kill social media.
- Apparently the Mac Guy, aka Justin Long, will not be returning for future Mac ads. We've heard this before but Slate thinks it should stick this time calling Long a "smug little stwit."
- Social media lover Alisa Leonard takes a detailed look at how the influence of social media can be measured.
- The New York Festivals 2008 Innovative Advertising Awards will take place from 6 to 9 p.m., Friday, April 18, at the Samsung Experience Showroom in Time Warner Center.
- In Asia, they promote mobile phone service with shows about girls in mini-skirts.
- It's another Facebook application!!! We can't wait to try it!!! This one's from European online travel company Opodo and it - hold your breath - let's you count down the minutes to your next vacation!!! That is so fucking awesome, isn't it???