Toyota Highlights, ACDelco Moves, Airborne Pays, Facebook Poked
- This Canadian spot for Toyota's Matrix has fun envisioning a day full of potential as highlighted by the vehicle's headlights.
- While this happened back in late January, we thought we'd share the news that as part of an agency consolidation, GM has opted to move its ACDelco account, with Campbell-Ewald since 1917, to Publicis Groupe on May 1.
- Facebook gets poked! Right. Facebook backlash YouTube-style.
- Airborne, the herbal supplement company that once claimed to help fight off colds, will pay $23.3 million to settle a class-action lawsuit brought against the company for false advertising, according to one of the groups that joined the suit.
- Barak Obama's presidential campaign has outspent Clinton by $20 million. To date, Obama has spent $50 million as compared to Clinton's $30 million.
- Edelman, the PR agency that broke every authenticity rule in the book now states it will be all about authenticity and has merged its three digital units into one, Edelman Digital.