Young Guns Calls, Facebook Beds, Typeface Yourself, Halle Berry Smells
- The Art Director's Club is holding its 6th annual Young Guns Awards. Call for entries opens April 3 and the judges consist of previous Young Guns winners.
- The Facebook application My Perfect Bedroom, created by TAMBA, lets you sex up your virtual bedroom...for you graduates of Disney's Webkinz.
- Have a little fun with the Extensis Typematching game where you can determine which typeface you are and match yourself to other typefaced (damn, there's a creative social network in that name somewhere!) people.
- Today, everyone's talking about Christvertising. We mentioned it back in December. Come on people!
- Now this billboard promoting New Zealand's premiere of American Psycho with an image of George Bush is just funny.
- HP? Goodby, Silverstein & Partners? McGarryBowen? A new CMO? Now that's a recipe for some gossip.
- The Mark Zuckerberg SXSW keynote fiasco expressed Bitstrips-style.
- MoveOn.org is at it again with it's Obama in 30 Seconds promotion which calls for people to create their own Obama ads.
- Coty has hooked up with Halle Berry to market her namesake fragrance.