Bloggers Rapped, Fonts Focused, Flickr Adds Vid, Butt Doubled
- Remember Neil French? The man who created a miniature shit storm a year or two ago is back mugging with his fellow judges for his World Press Awards.
- Deep Focus' Ian Schafer comments on the oddity of similarly fonted (yes, I just made up that word) Geico and Casio Shea stadium signage placed so close to each other. Yes, that is what ad people think about when they go to a baseball game.
- Twitter-like site Pownce has added RSS and video/photo support for YouTube, Flickr, Vimeo, CollegeHumor, Zooomr, Photobucket, Ustream.tv, Viddler, Qik, Google video, Metacafe, Revver, and Viddyou.
- Flickr has added video. You can now upload you videos to Flickr just as you do your photos.
- There's never anything good about having a double stand in for your appearance in a commercial. All it means is your ass ain't up to par.
- Copyblogger makes the multi-point argument that bloggers and very much like rappers.