Ford Logo Has Sex, Social Unsiloed, Ads Sold, Lois Exhibits
- Here's another one of those logos with questionably sexual imagery. At least accoriding to the Adrants reader who sent it in.
- Alisa says we should drop the term "social media" arguing the entire internet is social and therefore there's no need to create yet another buzz word so that a silo can be erected around it.
- Yet another site on which creative ideas and concepts can be purchased. This time, it's in Japan.
- On Friday, you can catch ad legend George Lois' exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art in New York
- The 49th Annual Clio Awards and Festival along with ihaveanidea, has announced the 12 finalists under 30 years old who will compete in the 2008 Clio Future Gold | Young Creatives Program.