McDreamy Sells Smell, GM Digitizes, Butter Fingers, online Unsexy?
- Grey's Anatomy's Patrick Dempsey, no doubt with help from his celebrity makeup artist wife and Avon global creative color director, will front the launch of men's fragrance line for the company.
- Michael Estrin examines why GM allocated $1.5 billion to digital media.
- Jim Meskauskas says we need to get past the unsexy side of online media.
- Scottish & Newcastle will pour $10 million into a regional U.S. outdoor campaign for Newcastle Brown Ale that launches in 10 cities this week.
- For their part in the Appril Fool's Day festivities, Nestle sent out a press release announce they would be changing the name of the Butterfinger bar to The Finger. Animal didn't like.