Teens Speak, Coke Fashions, McDonald's Mobilizes
- Scarborough Research is expanding its consumer and media research services to include custom studies for youth and teen markets via a new Internet panel.
- If this catches on, you might be wearing that plastic Coke bottle you tossed in the trash a few months back.
- Seems like a lot of work but McDonald's has hooked up with Cellfire to offer mobile coupons.
- The is good news. BMW signed on as the exclusive premier sponsor of AMC's Mad Men when season two debuts this summer.
- Catch Julie Roehm on Susan Bratton's Personal Life Media Dishy Mix podcast.
- Formerly of Mahalo Daily and CNET's Buzz Out Loud, among others, Veronica Belmont is joining Revision3 to co-host Tekzilla, a show about digital technology.
- Next Friday Rohit Bhargava will appear at the official launch party for his book, Personality Not Included, which is about brands and their engagement (or disengagement) with consumers. The event is April 18, 6:30P - 9:30P at the Sugar Cafe in San Francisco.