Trains Enter, Facebook Chats, Cuba Gets More TV, Apple Attacks Big Apple
- Durex latches on to Hitchcock's train-entering-tunnel metaphor in a new ad for Durex Play Lubricant.
- Cuba is getting expanded access to television programming without having to resort to illegal satellite hookups.
- Copyranter says it's Big Tits Friday. OK, so he said it last Friday.
- Jenna Jameson launches post-porn career. Help promote her new movie, Zombie Strippers, by writing some taglines.
- Again confirming its belief people are idiots who can't determine the difference between a computer and a city, Apple, earlier this year, filed a complaint to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office claiming New York's new green apple tourism logo is "likely to cause confusion, mistake or deception in the minds of consumers." Who's really the idiot here?
- As if you haven't heard, MySpace has launched a music service.
- Comcast and Starcom have expanded their addressable advertising trial to Baltimore.
- In YouTube video, Arden Lawrence claims to be the original creator of Nintendo's Mario artworks and their names 30 years ago.
- Facebook has launched chat.