Yahoo Taps Google, Webby Would-Bes Go Live, BMW Gets Tagged, and the Most Beautiful Marker We've Ever Seen
- YAHOO'S PARTNERING WITH GOOGLE FOR SEARCH ADS OMG. Whew. Glad that's out of the way.
- Here is the Webby Awards list of nominees.
- Barkley's Bad Gift Emporium, which makes e-cards like the treasury of memorable Hillary expressions at left, was nominated for a Weird Webby. It's weird and all, but can it beat Cute Overload? (See reclining pug and potent pandas.) Vote here.
- Loath to be left behind, Toyota launched a Facebook game called Keep Rollin'. It's for the CoROLLa. (See what I did just then?)
- Check out this slow-moving, lovingly-scored masterpiece of an ad. Never before have we been so keen to own a big-ass magic marker.
- NBCU sent us this. Guess The Office is back.
- BusinessWeek ruminates on the marketing potential of Absolut Vodka, which was purchased by Pernod Ricard.