BlogAds Explained, Congdon Returns, Idol Awesomed, Mullen Gets Relentless
- Saatchi Singapore adds what AdFreak calls a bit of Evil Dead to a domestic abuse campaign which focuses on verbal abuse.
- Rocketboom's Amanda Condonn is back after a two year stint with mainstream media with a new video show of her own called Sometimes Daily. (Did you get a nose job, Amanda?)
- Advertising Age's Simon Dumenco rounds up the top seven "most awesomest" American Idol moments of this season.
- Mullen has launched RelentlessPR, a blog which will share Mullen's point of view on the public relations practice. Hey that's really nice but next time you might want to put a link to the blog in the release. Oh, gee, that was easy. relentlesspr.com. Might want to make it accessible from the agency website too.
- If you've ever wondered about BogAds, here's a nice video describing the blog ad network.