GEICO Gecko Gets Stalked!
Here's a new series of GEICO commercials where the gecko gets stalked by a wildlife enthusiast. Watch him narrate for nature lovers while the green mascot goes about his business at libraries, golf courses, cafes and parks.
The safari fanboy is totally at odds with his surroundings, but he's got that wild, lovable Steve Irwin enthusiasm about him. My favourite is the spot where the gecko ditches him on the subway.
One point for beast; zero for man.
- Modern-day watering hole! Urban Serengeti!
- You never get a live person these days. "Well-played."
- Confronted by man's curiosity.
- Water fountain mishap. "Fascinating."
- History in the making: The RV insurance pitch.
The campaign was put together by The Martin Agency and produced by Hungry Man. Effects were done by Framestore; 89 Edit edited each piece.