Shots from the One Club Student Exhibit
On Monday night I hit One Club's 14th Annual Student Exhibition. Buzzing from a bottled cola high, creatives-in-training hovered from display to display, murmuring competitive remarks.
It kind of felt like a grade school science fair.
But hey, even a junior high diorama can compel you to see ordinary things in new ways. Here are a few:
- Not clear on how this serves the Democrats (well, I am, but the image didn't necessarily strike me as negative). I like the whole customizable Preamble idea.
- Abortion can, uh, hurt the merchandise.
- Naturally artificial.
- Pups love themselves some Petco. (I like this chew-toy purse handle idea.)
- It's Robitussin on crusade!
- Brush now, teeth later. (Probably one of my favourite student print efforts.)
- One time I got baked and thought this was a really awesome idea. It's not.
- Busty white tee invites a dousing.
- Rosie's less riveting with a sheet draped over her head. I think it's the dots.
- It's Ikea Tetris on a billboard!
- You can customize your photos. But can you customize fidelity?
More on flickr.