Army Wives Pranked, Pig Glides, Product Placement Studied
- Lifetime's Army Wives poster becomes Iraq Wives courtesy of a few pranksters who've recently also pranked boards for the move The Happening and Get Smart.
- That lawsuit Naked Cowboy filed against Mars Inc. for making a blue M&M look like a cowboy is moving ahead.
- A pig stuck between two buildings somehow promotes Crest Glide dental floss.
- The Federal Communications Agency will launch a study to examine product placement on television which Reuters reports increased 13 percent from 2006 to 2007.
- MTV has decided to accept political ads and will air ads for Obama's presidential bid.
- Pizza Boy becomes Pizza Man in this retro Trojan condom ad.
- With the debut of Google Ad Planner, Google moves ever closer to the agency world...even though they've said they aren't geting in to the agency business.
If you want to know the history of the Land Rover, all 60 years are encapsulated on a new website designed by Wunderman London.