Bayer Saves Babies, Clooney Goofs, Nike Stabs Air, Sex Tracked
- Bayer roasts babies over a fire but, of course, they, like those famous Puma ads, are not real and the brand has stated they, nor JWT, had anything to do with their creation.
- That Churchill pet insurance dog, in a recent commercial, seems to say, rather than his usual cathphrase "Oh yes," "Oh yes, fuck!" You decide.
- A mustached George Clooney does the goofy European commercial thing.
- In the UK, Nike has stopped selling its Mike Air Stab trainer after an upswing in knife murders.
- Digitas The Third Act Christine Beardsell talks about how integration has changed and how branded content fits into the changing media landscape.
- Obama will spend $5 million during NBC's Olympic coverage.
- Steve Biegel opens his mouth. Will anyone hire him?
- Wanna track your sex life Web 2.0-style? Check out Bedpost. Gotta love that name.
- What's former Agency.com creative dude been up to since the Subway video debacle? Making even more videos.