Guinness Sexed, 50 79'd, Mars Caves, Parker Pisses
- This fake Guinness commercial illustrates the pleasures of multitasking among friends...while naked...and having sex.
- To varying degrees, most people feel it's OK to have advertising in free online video content. The highest level of acceptance (82 percent) was for ads in full length TV shows (shown online).
- 50 Cent is not pleased with Taco Bell's publicity ploy urguing him to change his name to 79, 89, or 99 Cent to promote new menu items. 50 Cent has filed a lawsuit claiming his name an likeness were used without permission.
- If you want a walk on role in Mad Men, head over to the Mad Men contest, submit your video and cross your fingers.
- More fake news. This time courtesy of Sierra Mist.
- George Parker looks deeply into the changes over at O&M and remembers David Ogilvy graciously interviewing him when he "stepped off the Queen Mary as a 23 year old doucenozzle."
- Sadly, Mars caved to cause group silliness and has pulled its Snickers Mr. T ad.