Humanitarian Lion, Honda Capitalizes on BMW Video
- AirTran (who knew they were still in business?) this week unveiled its "Say Yes to Orlando" plane, with help from La Nouba by Cirque du Soliel, to promote special airfares and its discount flights to Orlando.
- The folks behind the Humanitarian Lion, after a "you'll have to do better than that" comment from Adland, are out with a more complete print ad for their effort to urge Cannes and the advertising industry to become something a bit more substantial than a pretty picture competition.
- Just because you upload your ad to YouTube doesn't mean competitors won't be atop, below and beside it.
- Just like the pop-up store, Porter Novelli has introduced Jack + Bill, a pop-up agency dedicated to identifying, branding and publicizing emerging fashion talent.
- Carl Weathers, a.k.a. Apollo Creed, is now...riding around on a bicycle selling flowers...uh...promoting a credit union.
- Today, BBDO announced the acquisition of Cincinnati-based creative agency Barefoot which will become part of the agency's Proximity Worldwide Network.
- Kellogg's Special K makes the French gets all bootyliciously Salsa-like.