Obama Zombied, Nike Gets Courageous, Cuil Not Cool
- Obama gets some zombie-style YouTube video parody. With bikinis!
- No one likes the new search engine Cuil.
- Writing in Ad Age, Marti Barletti, who has seemingly watched half an episode of Mad Men, makes a twisted analogy between the show and the supposedly awful state of affairs when it comes to marketing to women. In a nutshell, it's a puff piece to promote her book.
- Minneapolis agency almost names itself after actress Kelly Preston.
- Bob Garfield insinuates Snickers' Mr. T ad somehow had something to do with a Knoxville Tennessee man shooting and killing two people at a Unitarian Universalist Church because the organization is accepting of gays, The only proper response to this is: Jesus Fucking Christ, Bob. That's a bit of a stretch.
- You can't look anywhere without seeing iJustine. Now that she's made an appearance at the premier of Richard Branson's White Knight II, the launch is official.