WPP Bids $2.2 Billion For TNS, Agency Dating Examined, Pig Spews
- What is that white stuff on the back of the woman in this Trojan ad? It's not what you think but pigs and white stuff do make a compelling condom ad.
- WPP has made a $2.2 billion hostile takeover bid for research company Taylor Nelson Sofres.
- Want some more IKEA website freakiness? Check out this new site where two dudes dance backwards and do other weird things inside a closet the size of a room.
- Adland's Dabitch comments on the incessant use of bikinied boobs to sell product and why, in many cases, "ad supported sites = titty."
- Daily Ad Biz ponders the possibilities, practicalities and pitfalls of intra-holding company dating.
- Courtesy of digital agency Ralph (who the hell named that agency??), comes yet another Dexter freak out called The Dexter Hit List.
- Microsoft is planning to spend $300 million to tell people Vista doesn't suck.
- Will marketers make the same mistakes they did in Second Life with Google's virtual world Lively?