Amalgamated Defends Honour, Sexy (Sexist?) Palin Buttons, B of A Tries Gettin' Down with Co-Eds
- Amalgamated clears air over "Virtual Drinking Buddy" rip. In addition to starting a dialogue with Robbie Wenger, Amalgamated founder Charles Rosen told Adrants, "in no way are we above stealing ideas around here - but it wasn't the case this time. we really didn't know about robbie's virtual drinking buddy until he emailed us about it after our mike's spot ran." That's serious grace under pressure, and we were completely charmed.
- Smart way to promote sober driving.
- See nice article by Salon on "The Selling of Sarah Palin."
- Apropos to selling anybody, the BBC covered a Poppy Project study on the spread of brothels in London. Score sex for as little as 15 pounds ($26)!
- I think we can all agree that Bank of America doesn't get college.
- SNCF is trying out USB-based train tickets. Pretty neat.