Miley Cyrus Stripped, Michelob Reinvigorated, Copyranter Quits (Again)
- Degourget doesn't like Esquire's first-ever digital magazine cover, which was sponsored by the "ugly-assed Ford Flex." The price we pay for bells and whistles.
- Clear Channel Radio hosted an event called Stripped, where artists play "stripped-down" versions of songs in a jammy "unplugged" setting. Why is this news? Because Miley Cyrus performed Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, that's why. Everything involving Miley Cyrus is news, especially when the headline reads "MILEY CYRUS STRIPPED."
- Sarah Palin gets the Shepard Fairey treatment. It's all over my Facebook news feed. =P
- Obama will protect your LOLz.
- Michelob's getting some TLC, and a new ad campaign to boot.
- There.com conducted a study that apparently found correlations between avatars and how the creators see themselves, as well as evidence of racial bias in virtual worlds. Weird.