Stuff Freed, Sun Slams, ANA Complains, Axe Does Disney
- The Sun slams Australia for winning fewer Olympic medals than Britain with a knock off Australia's tourism campaign, "Where the bloody hell were you?"
- Classmates.com and NetZero have teamed to launch Free Internet, a site on which people can take advantage of free offers, coupons, discounts and other free stuff.
- MySpace and TheWB.com, today announced a content partnership to bring the new digital series "Sorority Forever" - created by director/producer McG and the producers of the Internet series "Prom Queen" - from TheWB.com to MySpaceTV.
- The ANA thinks the Google Yahoo partnership is not such a good thing. and has written a letter to Thomas O. Barnett, Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice.
- Brandweek has announced it Marketers of the Year Awards. Coors Brewing CMO Andy England was named Grand Marketer of the Year.
- It's not about saving energy. It's about using less energy and that's what DataSynapse claims to do.
- Only Axe can turn a Disney-like scenario into sexed up commercial with bikini-clad babes soaping up a guy.
- Random Science World though of the day: you produce more ear wax when you're scared.