Brand Value Missing, Razorfish Returns, CMOs Angry
- The majority of senior marketers - 55 percent - lack a quantitative understanding of brand value at their respective organizations, according to the results of a new Association of National Advertisers Interbrand survey, announced over the weekend at the ANA Annual "Masters of Marketing" Conference in Orlando, Florida.
- Now that Avenue A/Razorfish has rebranded as, simply, Razorfish, the required new agency website is up and running.
- Cadbury Gorilla gets yet another spoof.
- Hmm. Old client Akamai is getting into the ad business with the launch of Advertising Decisions Solutions, a behavioral targeting solution.
- Yawn. CMOs are angry with agencies and ad networks. This is a new sentiment?