Cancer Bottled, Born Digital, Gawker Retools, Lingerie Objectified
- There are many ways to call attention to breast cancer awareness. This is yet another one which makes an interesting association between the affected body part and the company behind the awareness campaign.
- Wonder what the "born digital" crowd does all day long? Here's your answer.
- Gawker Media's Nick Denton has announced cutbacks at his company and predicts a challenging year ahead in 2009.
- Perhaps due to genuine interest or perhaps to hear how many times Palin would utter yet another soccer mom-ism, 69.9 million viewers tuned in to the Biden/Palin debate, more than the 52.4 million who watched Obama debate McCain.
- Yet another gratuitous use of the female form to sell...oh wait...it's not gratuitous. It's lingerie. It's the entire point.
- A study by independent agency TargetCast TCM found the cost for an average prime :30 dropped 4.1 percent to $130,089 during the 2007-2008 television season.