Draft/FCB Shake Up Coming, DirecTV Gets Ideas, Enfatico'd Ethics
- George Parker's spies have informed him there may be a "major shake up" coming soon to a Draft/FCB office near you.
- You've seen all those DirecTV ads, right? The ones that play off the scenes of various movies? The current one pays homage to Poltergeist. Tirico Suave has plenty of suggestions for more.
- With Guns 'N Roses releasing its Chinese Democracy album soon, Dr. Pepper, who claimed they couldn't get it done this year (and if they did, would give a free bottle of Dr. Pepper to everyone in America) must now live up to its promise.
- Audi asks you to Meet the Beckers.
- If you want to hear a bunch of experts on the topic of the internet benefiting small businesses, sign up for the Solution Stars Video Conference. Apparently, I'm an expert because I'm one of the speakers. But, you'll have to watch and decide.
- An anonymous readers asks, "Does anyone find it a little strange (and pseudo unethical) that the person who orchestrated the Enfatico disaster is now the managing director of Enfatico Austin?"
- Canadian Club Whiskey has extended its "Damn Right Your Dad Drank It" campaign with Movember, a mustache-growing contest which lets you mustache your best friends.