Google for Obama, SBUX Blamed for Economic Meltdown, SMS on Your Tab
- By the way, did you know McCain's a Ford and Obama a BMW? Think on that while casting your ballot.
- Who should pay for sponsored texts? Verizon's threat to charge marketers raises the question.
- American Airlines' new advertising makes enemies, not friends.
- Why did the global economy melt like ice cream in the Sahara? Slate's Daniel Gross points a big fat finger at the obvious* scapegoat: Starbucks.
- Got a minute? Blow it on Booty Juggler, a folksy octopus pirate juggling game that takes some concentration. The objective: juggle time bombs, and your toys, as other -- potentially more important -- items fall toward you.
* Actually, I would never have guessed.