Gyro Published, BMW Winds, Diddy Dissed
- For some politically-themed contextual fuckery, check this out.
- In the new book, Virus: The Outrageous History of Gyro Worldwide, French theorist and Author, Harriet Bernard-Levy chronicles the birth of the agency and its founder, Steven Grasse.
- Rubber Republic is seeding a game for the Aardman's 'Creature Discomforts' series made for the Leonard Cheshire Disability Charity. The first features Callum, a blind chameleon that needs your help getting his dinner.
- Oh look, it's another twisty road commercial for BMW. OK, it's not exactly a road but still. GSD&M Idea City created.
- AgencySpy lets loose on P.Diddy's new Ciroc Vodka commercial and it ain't pretty.
- Ocean Spray Blogs...er...Bogs Across America. And creates a real cranberry bog in New York City's Rockefeller Center.
- Love Mad Men? Silly question. Of course you do. Want more of it in your life? Again, silly question. Head over to Dyna Moe's Flickr page where she's got all kinds of images you can use and buy for your desktop and iPhone.