McCain Crapped, GnR Seeks Agency, Josh Needs Help
- The McCain campaign finds itself in a pile of dog crap.
- Writing in MIT Advertising Lab, David Rostan discusses ListensToYou and how it can improve online advertising by allowing people to choose the ads they see.
- Guns 'n Roses is looking for an ad agency to help promote the release of its long awaited new album, Chinese Democracy.
- Help Josh decide who to vote for on November 4. No idea who's behind this (other than Josh, himself) but there are a growing number of comments for both Obama and McCain. But a quick Whois search (not to mention her email address) points to Lori Nygaard who works at AKQA in San Francisco.
- Risdel Marketing Group has put together an uber list: A Top Ten List of Top Ten Lists. Does that mean the page will get ten times the usual traffic?