Palin Obama'd, Dunkin' Dumbed, Gigya Scores, YouTube Does Post Roll
- Obama Girl does Sarah Palin.
- I miss Dunkin' Donuts' trippy ads and definitely don't like the new, slow, plodding Uphill Battle Hill Holiday has just launched.
- Strawberry Frog's Brazil office has picked up the Quaker Oats account in Mexico.
- Content sharing company Gigya has scored Series C funding of $11 million bringing their total VC sore up to $23.5 million.
- If the Sex Pistol's Johnny Rotten can end up in a commercial, any celebrity can. Not sure this is necessarily a good thing though.
- YouTube is getting into the post-roll video advertising thing.