Vodafone Fits, Halloween Scares, Academy Does Movies
- MediaWeek has announced its 23rd Annual Media All Stars. If they provided a link, I could actually share the winners with you. You'll just have to wait for the November 10 issue for the list.
- Hallmark Channel (UK) has hired digital advertising agency Ralph to produce an interactive viral campaign to promote series 9 of Law & Order Special Victims Unit, season 9.
- For some strange reason, Vodafone thinks it's the only company that can make things that fit properly.
- Want to scare the shit out of trick or treaters this year? Get this.
- For the first time, the Academy will allow ads for movies on the Oscars.
- YouTube is testing click to buy ad units which will appear alongside the video and feature items in the video.
- The Levi's Unbutton Your Beast thing reached the pinnacle of mass exposure with a mention in Jay Leno's monologue.