38DDs Pushed Up, YouTube Ups Ads, Asses Baldwin'd
- There aren't a lot of women who are 38DD and want a push up bra. But for those woman who are, Victoria's Secret has them covered (barely).
- YouTube is out with two new ad units; overlay ads in YouTube partner videos and Adsense-style sponsored videos which appear on the right hand side of search results pages.
- Um. Bearded Ladyboarding. Whatev.
- Åsk Wäppling has found an ad that does a perfect job illustrating how painful the first week of breastfeeding can be.
- Amanda Mooney says it best on Our American Shelf Life: "unless there really is something amazing there [and not in that 'look at the new flavor we have!' kind of amazing], I'll be really annoyed and make note... to never trust your ads in the future"
- Entertainment Weekly begin layoffs. Scott Donaton, we assume your job is safe?