Burma Viral Honored, 'That Guy' Ovulates, Maggots for a Cure
- MTV's "Burma Viral," produced by Shilo for Ogilvy & Mather, won a London Int'l Awards Gold Statue for TV/Cinema Animation, and a Silver Shark for Best Int'l Animation at the 46th Annual Kinsale Shark Awards. At left is the somewhat-stunned project writer, Carl Le Blond, clutching the London Gold. Way to goooooo.
- Valleywag watered down, broadened out, folded into Gawker.
- Intel's obnoxious "That guy" is a chick, actually.
- I fucking hate maggots.
- Racing for a hot shower.
- Linda Tripp's mouth-blown, hand-painted ornament store.
- And you thought foreign oil dependence was our problem.