MSFT Flings Rats Out of Helicopters, Obama's Facebook Push, SocNet-Addicted Mommy Bloggers
- Be a GAMER. Made of steel. Video game school will show you how.
- Keep up with Advergirl's social manifesto on how companies are using social media. It's illustrated!
- To remind us all how with-it and un-stodgy it is, Microsoft (I guess?) sends rats skydiving. Sick 'em, PETA.
- Weeplant makes little trees and flowers that you can carry around in a nurturing plastic capsule. Because why pass around digital sprouts on Facebook when you can tote REAL! cacti in a keychain. (And yes, yes, for certain purchases you help reforest a deforested forest.)
- Mom bloggers make socnet addicts. Wonder if that constitutes as negligence.
- Obama's campaign spent $8 million on online efforts -- of which $467,000 went to Facebook. Guess that definitively answers the question, "Which social media ad buy could make me leader of the free world?"