Bratz Towed Out by the Lips, $99 iPhones, Devil's Advocate, Lego Fashion
- Bratz could be yanked off shop shelves. A federal court ruled designer Carter Bryant guilty of developing the brand while working at Mattel. Well, there's one less plastic scapegoat in the world.
- Spitzer's back, bitches! -- as online columnist?!
- Todd Tilford -- who founded Pyro in Dallas -- joins Grey/NY as ECD.
- "Cheese" + "Cupid" -- a hit on Google, if not for Wisconsin Cheese.
- Satan plays devil's advocate.
- Fashion a la Lego.