Levi's Beast Tops Taxis, Humans Righted, Swag Watched, Data Ported
- The Levi's Beast is now hanging out atop New York Taxi cabs. OK, so the beast is imaginary but the jeans are unbuttoned.
- If you could step into a human rights violation. this is what it might look like. The video celebrates the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Ad Age is doing its Annual Swag Watch again. Up today, lot's of candy.
- Alisa Leonard-Hansen thinks data Portability will have a big impact on design practices in the next five years.
- Oddcast loves Adrants! And they've sent us a nice dog-themed holiday card.