Coke Super Bowl Spot, Surveillance Beetles, Ingestible Syke
- Creatives Chris Yi and Jesse Epstein spent a month and $2000 producing three spots for that Doritos Super Bowl ad contest. Obviously they didn't make the cut, but hey, can you ever have too much material to compare your own to?
- AOL to cut 10% and forgo merit pay increases in '09. Join the club, guys.
- Coca-Cola's contribution to the Super Bowl: Heist. 'Tis cute.
- Print and TV ad tropes invade the online contextual ad space, and this is the kind of crap we get.
- Hey ambitious marketers, here's a radio controlled live beetle. Use it for something magical ... like whispering jingles into the ears of impressionable window-shoppers, Jiminy-Cricket style.
- One reason to spend $9, plus the popcorn fees.
- New energy drink! Syke. No, seriously though.