Thumbnails Reduce Checkout Anxiety, Gatorade's Mysterious G Spots
- If you can make sense of this Digitas video "created to showcase the [Indian] office team" during the company's Global Team Meeting in June, you're smarter than we are.
- Writing on Elastic Path's Get Elastic blog, Linda Bustos suggests one of the best ways to reduce anxiety during online check out is to show thumbnails of selected items order summary pages.
- Omnicom has snapped up Arnold VP of Multicultural Programs and Community Outreach Tiffany Warren to head Omnicom Group's diversity efforts. Her title? CDO? Yes. Chief Diversity Officer. Seriously.
- Leo Burnett has agreed to pay the United States $15.5 million to settle a suit which claimed the agency mis-billed the U.S. Army when it handled the account from 2000 to 2005.
- The ad:tech Awards Call For Entry closes January 23 so get your submissions in soon.
- While most agencies are awash in red ink and layoffs, one Belgian agency came up with a stunt to get delinquent clients to pay up so they wouldn't have to layoff employees. It worked.
- Hmm. One could read the Advertising Age headline, "Gatorade's Mysterious G Spots a Risky Strategy" a bit differently than it was likely intended.