US Taglines, Dylan's Dirges, Ad Land's Lagerfeld
- Michael Arrington gets spat on at the DLD Conference in Munich, then writes a worthy manifesto about how people's feelings about TechCrunch -- or any publication, really -- shouldn't evolve into a threat to the safety of editors and those they love.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation isn't keen on whitehouse.gov hosting YouTube vids.
- Ethical banking/retail firm Co-operative Group received licensing rights to use Bob Dylan's Blowin' in the Wind, a '60s-era antiestablishment song, in an ad. It breaks next week.
- Most awful Super Bowl video in history.
- Ad Land's Karl Lagerfeld.
- Taglines for the US of A.