Coffee Bellagio'd, Oakley Profits, Missy Swears Again
- Ever seen the Bellagio fountain in Las Vegas? We have and it's pretty cool. But all we have for you today is this Necafe ad which imitates the Bellagio fountain...with coffee beans.
- So how do you hype something as boring as directory assistance services? With an onslaught of eight spots, of course.
- Oh look! Some good news. Despite the recession, longtime MEA Digital client Oakley posted a 19 percent year over year increase in holiday revenue from its online marketing campaigns. Yay!
- Forbes thinks the graphic design design business is snooty. Jim Walls begs to differ.
- 38 Cute Animals, 1 Cool Screen, 8 Different Uses. Cute.
- Consumer reports Ad Watch blogger Jamie Hirsh thinks Pfizer's ad for Chantix is "stealth advertising at its finest."
- iPro. iPro. iPro. iPro. iPro. Alright already! We'll link to your site! There.
- Allie tells us the Humane Society doesn't like how Travis and other chimps are used in commercial and then shuttled off to the pet trade or to zoos for the remaining decades of their lives. Poke.
- School for Visual Arts graduate Francisco Hui has financed a scholarship fund for ad students.