Facebook's Scary Content Stance, Gatorade's Mid-Brand Crisis, 'This is Why You're Fat'
- Gatorade's new packaging and naming conventions betray desperate need to fit in with the minimalist lifestyle 2.0 crowd. Here's an idea! from reader Elinora: "Make a drink that doesn't taste like vomit!" Come on, Ellie, it's not Gatorade's fault; those are the electrolytes.
- Hardees/Carl's Jr. slips into the Daytona via YouTube.
- LIVESTRONG too PG? Try the fuck cancer bracelet. "It's delicate but strong, subtle but forthright."
- "When dreams become heart attacks."
- For all of you animators and special effects experts out there, you have another resource: Motiongrapher, a blog that covers your world.
- Over at iPro, Barbarian Group COO Rick Webb shares his viewpoints and vision on the industry and where it's headed.