Eepybird Interviewed, Guru Garbage, Leveraging a Falling DOW
- "Igotapostcard is a continuous project where people practice the art of leaving self-addressed stamped postcards in public places to be picked up and personalized by others, who then return them."
- Headsmack indeedy.
- SXSW thought leader rage. And we're with 'im on this one.
- Young people want more entertaining ads. ORLY?
- LOL. "For every 100 points that the DOW drops within two months after the time of purchase," teesandtats customers "receive $5 dollars off of their purchase."
- Agency in a cardboard box.
- Google ads on iPhone apps. Imagine that.