Havaianas Blooms, Kevin Spacey for AA, ATL Goes Intramural
- Ex-Ofsted chief proposes that kids learn social media skills -- Wikipedia, blogging, podcasting, Twitter -- in primary school, alongside other communication skills like handwriting and keyboarding.
- How far would you go for some glacier-fresh Kokanee? As far as the dudes in this spec ad? (Gotta say: the premise is cheesy, but production is clean.)
- Pretty spiffy ATL ad.
- Havaianas footwear in full bloom around Paris. Almost too pretty to stand.
- Take it straight: we fucking hate this execution.
- Kevin Spacey to do Michel Gondry-directed ad for American Airlines.
- Killed Idea alert: "the following ad for Krystal Hamburgers created by the Johnson Group in Chattanooga was killed for fear of 'clown retribution.'" Ever read Jpod? This sorta reminds us of that.