Legs Clamps 'Net, Old-School Twitterati, Thinky-Thinky Print Pieces
- Creatives on Craigslist. Yeah, it's sad. But not as sad as disseminating bulky PDFs about creatives on Craigslist.
- Legs, the content folk responsible for Diesel's "Pete the Meat Puppet," just launched its own website. Careful, desk cogs: it's ornamented with naked people, floating slowly about at extremely close range. (Like, close enough to see corns and butt freckles. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)
- Vintage takes on horror films. "Man is the warmest place to hide." Heh.
- The Social Path turns great-aunt into modern meme.
- Why it's dangerous to sponsor potheads with Rice Krispies Treats.