Twitter-twitter-twitter, and a Video Marketing Gig.
- Creativity launches design blog.
- After user freakout resulting from a small change to its replies feature, Twitter's decided to go back to the way things were. It's also promising to release features that enable individuals to customize their Twitter experience.
- Feed Company, the viral seeding firm that's given us this and this, needs an experienced Social Video Marketing Manager. The position is full-time and based in Southern California. Email josh [at] feedcompany [dot] com for more details or to turn in a resume.
- Wall Street Journal's rules of engagement for social media.
- Slandered cow ad gets vindicated.
- Twitter served 17 million US visitors last month.
- Tips on harnessing Twitter's banalities for profit.