Body Parts Candied, Charter Cures Idiocy, Graduation Hijacked
- Be very wary of the kid who's mastered the art of turning important body parts into Fruit by the Foot.
- Yawn. American Legacy is still recruiting people to work for big tobacco companies.
- We have Charter Communications to internet access but we haven't transformed from an idiot to an employee of the month. Hmm.
- Mullen Creative Director Edward Boches outlines the seven thing Alex Bogusky should blog about.
- So what do you do when you're worried your movie won't be a hit? You pay a high school girl $1,800 to say she loves some guy she doesn't even like during her graduation speech.
- We got this box in the mail too. Didn't write about it at the time. Probably should have. Not a bad stunt.
- When your office building's revolving door doesn't work, don't call maintenance. Call the agency that created the marketing stunt.