Scion Pixelates, G.I. Joe Elevates, Vogue Vacillates
- Scion is out with a new Brand Manifesto. It's "intended to inspire new youthful and creative trendleaders with its bold and edgy elements." There's Pixel Reveal, Speechifier, a TV spot and other elements.
- It's fake! It's fake! It's fake! Now that we have that out of the way, here's a promotion for the upcoming G.I. Joe movie. It's nothing like Demi Moore's G.I. Jane version.
- Vogue's ad page count isn't looking too good for September.
- Dunkin Donuts pulls out the piggy banks to promote it's $0.99 coffee.
- Yet another "viral" stunt featuring a famous athlete who just happened to be caught on camera...in front of an agency's client.