Sprint Talks, TNT Cons, Jack Black Goes Viral, Roehm Works
- We just love the fast-talking data stream of these new Sprint commercials.
- The University of Colorado is launching a new school called Boulder Digital Works, in partnership with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, MDC Partners and Hyper Island (top digital school in Sweden).
- Like TNT's Leverage? Then you'll like the Jetset Studios-created online promotion, Con Your Friend.
- Jack Black thinks Jelly Bean will be the next viral sensation. Uh, no.
- OMG! Julie Roehm has a job!
- If only Olympus camera really did have camera lenses that could shoot as wide as these ads imply they can.